Obama "owns" the unrest and potential for violence in Ferguson. If more blood spills, it's on his hands. Call it "You reap what you sow." He was an instigator before, when he had Holder try to "light a fuse":
● Documents show DOJ organized Trayvon Martin protests
More recently, there is this, an Obama insider, a "ux engineer" for @barackobama, lying to create racial strife.
[Quoting] Manik Rathee worked for Obama for America, President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign, as a user experience engineer and front-end developer. He is currently an engineer at Google. In August, he tweeted that Ferguson, Mo., thug Michael Brown was “shot TEN times after stopping in the middle of the street and putting his hands up.” The official county autopsy (posted Tuesday night by the St. Louis Post-Disptach) suggests otherwise. [End quote]
● Obama insider Manik Rathee's lying tweet:
● PDF: AUTOPSY REPORT FOR MICHAEL BROWN
● Autopsy Destroys 'Gentle Giant' 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Story
● h/t Former OFA developer pushed Big Lie about Brown shooting
OFA is 'Obama For America' morphed into 'Organizing For Action'.
● UNBELIEVABLE: Obama quietly met with Ferguson activists – he’s concerned they “Stay on Course”
● EXCLUSIVE: In a Scathing Letter to Obama, Former FBI Assistant Director Slams Eric Holder as "Chief Among Antagonists" in Ferguson
● Architect of violent 1999 WTO riots holding mass training sessions in Ferguson
America's current president cut his teeth as a Community Agitator. The situation in Ferguson, Missouri is a potentially explosive one, carrying with it national repercussions. It's a match Made. In. Hell. And we should have seen it coming...
This is what a Community Agitator does:
● SHOCKING PHOTOS: Barack Obama Appeared and Marched with New Black Panthers in 2007
Note: The word 'Shocking' in this article's title fits because what occurred in 2007 -- what Bryan Preston reported -- is "shocking." Obama was already president when this article was published in 2011. After reading it, consider sharing it. It seems just as relevant today.
● The handwriting was on the wall: A 2007 speech by Sen. Obama revealing how far he will go to stir up hate. It may also tell us now how he will handle what appears to be the coming crisis in Ferguson.
● Obama 2008: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”
● QUOTING: [T]he president’s verified Twitter account was the first to follow “@ihateni**ers.”
Source: ‘Amazingly Enough, the Official Obama Twitter Account Actually Followed This Absurd Racist’
Note: For whatever reason, this news didn't come to light until 2013, four years after the despicably-named account posted its first tweet 13 days prior to Obama's 2009 Inauguration. Perhaps someone on his transition team was busy. Article includes update and screen grabs.
RECENT NEWS LINKS ON THE STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED:
● Police nationwide brace for protests after Ferguson decision
● Gov: ‘State of Emergency’ ahead of Ferguson grand jury decision
● MO Governor Activates National Guard in Response to Potential ‘Period of Unrest’
● FBI warns Ferguson decision ‘will likely’ lead to violence by extremists protesters
● Saint Louis University gives students protesting tips ahead of Brown verdict
● Alleged officer warns Ferguson ‘If you do not have a gun, get one’
● Report: Muslim groups seek to co-opt Ferguson protests
● Militant group offers cash rewards for Ferguson police officer Wilson's 'location'; Says ammunition will 'solve a lot of problems'
Learn more about who's behind the Ferguson protests and who's looking to take advantage. It's almost corporate, as in Obama, Inc.:
● Behind the 'Don't Shoot Coalition' in Ferguson
● Ferguson "coalition" is a facade for progressive activists
● 'A.N.S.W.E.R.' Coalition not letting Ferguson crisis go to waste
● A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition is Marxist-Leninist Activism in Ferguson
● A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition and the Partnership for Civil Justice
Video from August... Bill Whittle: Ferguson and the Real Race War
A flashback, for what it's worth: "Never letting a crisis go to waste."
A powerful message from Stacy Washington...
Ferguson Grand Jury Verdict: Preparing for the Worst
Wilson Supporters Crowdfund ‘#PantsUPDontLOOT’ Billboard
Finally, Robert Charles asks "the question of the hour":
[K]nowing that violence looms in Ferguson, as an unknown Grand Jury ruling hangs in the offing; that racial tensions are high; that sides are even now being taken; that both the citizenry and others are armed to the teeth; that senseless violence is predicted from all quarters; and that national leaders of all stripes could help suppress that tendency...where are those national leaders? Why are they not in Ferguson, walking the streets, working to calm mounting tensions?"Courage, Leadership, and Heart Needed in Ferguson
Comment section of original post will be updated with related news.